June 28, 2010

New Photoshop & Digital Photography Training Tutorials Are Coming



I wish I could figure out how to get more hours out of a day. If I could, I would be writing a lot more on the blog. Been busy getting ready for a lot of new digital imaging training. Our new studio has been busy with catalog work and is starting to shape up nicely. There’s always more to do, but it's getting more comfortable to work in every day. I just spent this past week in Tampa at Kelby Media headquarters taping my new digital imaging tutorial classes. We did the video parts for 2 new upcoming classes that will be out later this year. Class 1 is on small product photography in the studio as we taped several different camera and lighting setups from start to finish. Class 2 is on location photography and digital compositing techniques that go with it. A third class on my fine art and illustration montage techniques will follow soon. I had a great time hanging with all the Photoshop Guys at NAPP. Got the chance to tape a couple of segments for the Photoshop TV and D-Town podcasts, so be watching for those episodes this week.
This week Helene and I are headed for Italy and Greece with the PPA and Texas School for a cruise out of Venice through the Greek Islands with about 75 of our photographer friends. I am so set for shooting lots of new elements for digital paintings and I will post some new shots as soon as possible. Check out the time-lapse movie of how we do a basic tabletop lighting setup.




No comments: