August 04, 2010

Weekend In Utah



I spent this weekend in Park City, Utah assisting Helene photograph a three-day event there. I am always passing through Utah on my way back and forth to Santa Barbara, but never get out of the airport to see the beautiful countryside. It is quite an incredible place. I need to get back there and spend more time. One of the venues we shot at was the Olympic Museum and Ski Jump Park where we watched the athletes train on the ski jumps. Now I am not a sports photographer by any means, but I gave it a good try and was not too disappointed in the results. Lots of fun trying anyway.

click to enlarge photos
After we were done with the event we spent a couple of extra days to relax and went up to an area called Mirror Lake. Along the way we stopped at this very cool Diner to grab a bite and a few photos. .....











No comments: